Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Serial.println("Hello world!");

Hello everybody, this is yet another arduino projects blog.
I recently discovered the arduino and my interest in electronics revived. Nowadays my main interest is high level programming and the arduino brought me back to my roots.

With the arduino I found a easy and fun way to program a microprocessor, nothing like my experience with assembly and the 80/88 microprocessors.

After I bought the arduino I started to experiment and see what projects are being developed, then I realized that there is a great community of arduino developers with amazing projects. Another thing that amazed me was the hardware available and the way that the arduino makes it easy to interact with it.

A lot of new ideas came to my mind and I will talk about that on later posts.
I hope you enjoy my projects as much as I.

See you soon,
TVeiga.

No comments:

Post a Comment